G.I. Joe sets sights on Wii

G.I. Joe sets sights on Wii

Hasbro's famous G.I. Joe franchise is heading to the Wii and DS in the form of video games. They're under development by EA to coincide with the new live action movie G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra. EA's Chip Lange said:

" As Hasbro and Paramount Pictures reignite the G.I. Joe property this year with a new line of toys and movie, EA is excited to play a major role in bringing this icon of pop culture history to a new generation of enthusiasts through interactive gaming. G.I. Joe offers exceptionally rich story lines and a cast of characters that lends itself well to creating an over-the-top action adventure video game that will thrill gamers as well as existing G.I. Joe fans ".

The game is said to include 12 characters from the G.I. Joe universe and a co-op mode for two players. Release is scheduled for this Summer.




Did Dirty Harry Deserve Our ‘Greatest Badass’ Title? Stars And Fans React
More on Pole’s Big Adventure
Dead Rising CTYD maintenance tunnel